Monday 24 December 2012

Bauble Mania- Its a wrap!


Photo 1: NOTHS double page spread, eeek. Photo 2: Our house turns into a feather fest- printed feathers everywhere. Photo 3: Personalised baubles galore. Photo 4: Marley keeps an eye on the
work force through the giant bubble wrap tube. Photo 5: Many, many visits to my lovely local post
office with parcels galore, I gave santa a run for his money. Photo 6: The end is in sight, clink clink!


What a busy few months its been, Bauble mania has finally drawn to a close, and I have just placed my very own Dad feather bauble on my own Tree :) Its safe to say the baubles went down very well and I had allot of lovely follow up emails and even a thank-you card from my NOTHS customers. If you had asked me a week ago if I was going to be doing them again next xmas I would have maybe said no 
after seeing so many of them, but I am already having enquiries for people wanting to order for next christmas so I think they will be back again next year after all!

I just want to say a quick thank-you to my friends and family for all there help, and to Marley my british blue cat who managed to only consume 3 feathers out of at-least 2,000.

Well Heres wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous new year xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment