Monday 6 August 2012

Exciting times.....

Hello Blog land, its been a while!

Ooh so much to share with you. As of 2 weeks ago...drum roll please......I handed my notice in at my day job where I have been working as a designer for 9 years! Im going to be heading out into the big wide world of self employment so that I can focus on Button Box Cards and freelancing for lots of lovely companies. Im so excited!

Im really enjoying selling on NOTHS and cant wait to upload a load of new products in autumn. There just haven't been enough hours in the day recently and I have been sporting match sticks in my eyes to keep them open :)

So watch this space, exciting times ahead I hope.

xxx


3 comments:

  1. Good luck (not that you need it)! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant news!
    And happy freelancing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you print your cards at home. I've been through so many printers and just can't seem to find one that prints good quality and can handle cardstock :.(

    ReplyDelete