Sunday 19 February 2012

Hello

Good morning bloggers, I sit here writing this post with bright sunshine blasting through the window!
Spring is on its way..yay!

I have been such a busy bee recently making cards, morning noon and night. My Valentines designs went down really well, here are a few to show you...

 ( love is in the air- copyright Button Box Cards 2012)
 ( PS i love you- copyright Button Box Cards 2012)

I have been such a busy bee recently making cards, morning noon and night. My Valentines designs went down well, here are a few pics to show you.

Today my mum is here to Visit me from the Cotswolds so i'm taking her out for a little treat of tea and cake at The Vintage Cupcake Kitchen in Saddleworth! http://www.thevintagecupcakekitchen.co.uk/ Its so lovely in there drinking tea out of beautiful vintage china and obviously eating the cakes- I think she is going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment