Thursday 26 September 2013

Its been a while, heres a little update....

Hello Blog land, I apologise for my lack of posts * bows down embarrassingly *
Things in the land of Button Box have been keeping me very busy since my last post back in March.

A nice bit of news, back in June I was shortlisted for the NOTHS Make awards with my feather baubles, sadly I didn't scoop the award but was so proud to even be nominated. The award ceremony was held at The Royal Opera house in London, which was amazing in itself!

I have just returned from a much needed break in Italy, Where we spent a holiday as part of our friends wedding Party. The back drop for there wedding was beautiful Tuscany, which was simply out of this world! My very talented husband, Steve, created all the bride and grooms stationary which went down a storm, and I was on hand as Wedding make up artist to the Bride (no pressure!)



From Tuscany we jumped on a train to Rome and spent our time there sightseeing and taking in the atmosphere and cobbled streets of Rome. Not to mention eating an awful lot of Pasta and Pizza, my trousers are certainly a lot tighter now!


So Im home now, and back to work on Saturday feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the on coming christmas season. I have created some brand new baubles this year, my personalised Origami star bauble, available from Mid October :-)

http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/buttonboxcards/product/personalised-origami-star-glass-bauble


** Copyright Button Box Cards Ltd 2013 **

No comments:

Post a Comment