Saturday 8 February 2014

LOVE is in the air!

Hello Everyone :-)

Well Valentines day is nearly with us! And my gosh, there is allot of LOVE in the air!!
I have sold ooodles of my new 'Vintage bus ticket card design'.

I had bought some old vintage bus ticket stubs through a shop on Etsy yonks ago and had felt really really inspired by them but didn't know exactly what I would do with them, to frame or not to frame? On coming across them again in a box in my January studio tidy up it sparked an idea for a great Valentines card, the couples journey through there life together, highlighting special events and so I came up with this........

( Copyright Button Box Cards Ltd 2014 )

Now Im onto my next idea for Fathers day and Mothers day cards (well at doodle stage anyway),
 I really want to create designs 
that have allot of meaning and create emotion and a smile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment