Sunday 17 April 2011

Busy Busy day x

Hello........
What a lovely sunny day its been today, although I have ended up spending alot of time inside catching up on card orders. I am also working on wedding save the dates which are coming along nicely-I will upload them when they are all finished and after the bride sees them.

I Managed to catch the last of the Suns rays in the garden and took my Badge it machine out with me. Made these cute little post style fabric based badges which turned out really cute!

2 comments:

  1. just found your lovely blog, i see you have a badge machine too:) the little badges you've made there are so sweet, love the vintage feel to them, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny-Thanks so much! I have had a nosey at your blog to, its fab-your badges are amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete