Friday 15 April 2011

Button Box winner!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

A huge thank-you for all your entries to my competition- and an even bigger thank-you for all your lovely comments!!

So I have drawn the winner tonight out of my glass jar and the winner is, drum roll please.........
............Design Jessica!!! A 3 pack of Button Box Cards will be winging there way to you Jessica!!
Please email me on buttonboxcards@btinternet.com with your address and I will pop them in the post.

Thanks xxx

                                            

2 comments:

  1. I won! Oh wow, I barely win anything! Just having a gentle Monday morning wasting time in blog land and there you go! Thanks very much, I shall email you soon.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jessica!! Will pop them in the post when I have your address x

    ReplyDelete