Tuesday 10 May 2011

blog swop shop...

I have been thinking for a while that it might be nice to set up a BIG BLOG SWAP OFF!
What are your thoughts?
It would involve me writing a post explaining the idea and that any blogger/crafters who wanted to get involved could put up there hand. People would explain what they would like to swap and then I would pair up people to swap there wares? When we had all the volunteers names they could go into a hat and be picked out at random-so then we had our blog swap pairs.
Thought it would be a nice way of swapping our goodies?

Any feedback would be great, just an idea at the moment but thought it could be fun?

Elise x

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea...BUT... I recently took part in the Great Big Postcard swap... the person who was supposed to send me a postcard CBA (couldn't be a...d)...and the person I sent a postcard too only told me she had received my card about a month later when I sent her an email to ask if she had received it...(She obviously didn't like my little lady) so I was a little disappointed all round. Not to put you off....my hand is up to try another swap...so count me in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do a swap, What a fab idea. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete