Sunday 22 May 2011

Productive day

Oooh I have had a very productive day today, have managed to finish all the save the dates I am making for the lovely Nikki (photos to follow as I want her to get first dibs on seeing them before I pop them on here.) I also made all the envelopes by HAND to match the save the date size exactly...that took some time but i'm really chuffed with the out come.

I have also been making a selection of cards including, new baby and birthdays. One of the cards is for a friend who loves Skulls!

** Copyright belongs to Button Box Cards 2011 **

This style also worked really well on a mum birthday card.

** Copyright belongs to Button Box Cards 2011 **

Right time for some sunday night chill time now, sofa, vino, Marley mog and a chic flick!! Night Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment