Friday 19 October 2012

My baubles are back!

Hello lovely bloggers.

You may have seen these little beauties last christmas when I first launched them, but for those of you that haven't...introducing my glass personalised feather baubles!
They are now available in my NOTHS shop:
http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/buttonboxcards/product/personalised-printed-feather-bauble

(copyright Button Box Cards 2011-2012)
The bauble has a white feather inside which is personalised with hand rubber stamping in the name or word of your choice up to 7 characters. They are great to put a loved ones name on, mum, dad etc.
Last year a few people put the names of people they may have lost on there feather, its a nice way to remember someone special :) 

Have a great weekend folks x

10 comments:

  1. It says that they are out of stock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really like to buy a couple of these. Do you know when stock will be available?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anonymous,

    I am currently trying to source some more baubles. They have been more popular than I ever could have hope for. I will put an update on my blog if I manage to fine more (my current supplier has sold out you see)

    Many Thanks
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, is there any chance that you can fit 8 characters on the feather (when you get some more in stock)? I would like to give on to a friend to remember the baby she lost but the name is one letter too long and its not a name that can be shortened.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was thrilled to see these back in stock and even more thrilled when I received them today. Absolutely perfect. Thank you. Will recommend you to anyone who will comment on my new decoration in memory of my grandad. Thank you! A.White

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear A.White,
    Thank-you so much for your lovely feedback, thats really kind of you and you have made my day.
    Really glad you like them- Merry Christmas
    Elise :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. carleigh swinnerton5 December 2012 at 02:55

    do you have any in stock please i am deperate for one of these in memory of my nanna, i want to give it to my mother as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im so sorry Carleigh, I have completely sold out for christmas now.
    Sorry about that. Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carleigh Swinnerton6 December 2012 at 02:00

    No Problem, Thanks for the reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,

    Any news in getting these back in stock?

    Thanks
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete